Liaison is an in house support group made up of volunteers which aims to offer members appropriate support, at their request, for a range of needs including visiting, hospitality, post- shiva support, transport, social contact and information about community resources .
Liaison’s objective is to link the expertise, skills and talents available in the community with those members who may wish to benefit from them.
New volunteers are always needed. Please contact the Shul office email@example.com
Someone in our community who can no longer drive, would welcome a trip out for a stroll or a coffee.
Someone in our community would like the occasional telephone call
Someone in our community who can’t get out, would like an occasional visitor
Could YOU….. DRIVE…..CALL….. VISIT?
IF the answer is YES to any of these
then join Liaison’s network of trained and DBS checked volunteers
We also offer
- Post shiva support phone calls
- Lifts to hospital appointments
- Lifts to shul events
- Visits to members in hospital
- Linking people who would like to share yom tov meals
- Welcome to visitors to the synagogue
- Annual Chanukah party and also a Summer Shabbat lunch
- Access to information about Care in the Community, Dementia Support, allowances, bereavement counselling
Why not leave your name & telephone number with the Synagogue office (0161 428 8242) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org